Dulu itu ada anak blog yang bilang klo Baek Ji-young itu Queen OST. G juga mengakui hal itu sih~ karena lagi - lagi g suka ama salah satu OST na The Rooftop Prince (옥탑방 왕세자 - 2012), yang di nyanyiin ama Baek Ji-yeong...
Baek Ji Young - After A Long Time
The talks we had as we looked at each other
The stories that only we knew
I guess I can’t erase them, I can’t throw them away,
I can’t forget them
I look around these streets for the first time in a while
Whenever I pass this street, the good memories
They keep floating up in my head so I stop my footsteps
After a long time, I am here right now
Because I long for that time,
Though I tried to live without knowing,
I keep thinking about it
That’s how I am, it keeps coming into my eyes
The times we spent together, the memories -
they fall like stars
How about you?
The people look only happy
It seems like I’m the only one left in loneliness
I try to pretend that I’m not but I keep thinking of you
After a long time, I am here right now
Because I long for that time,
Though I tried to live without knowing,
I keep thinking about it
That’s how I am, it keeps coming into my eyes
The times we spent together, the memories -
they fall like stars
Tears fall
If I wait here, will I be able to see you?
Then will I be able to tell you
how I feel right now?
Because I miss you, because I am missing you
That’s how I am, I only know you
Living without you makes me filled
with regret about everything
Because you’re not here,
because there are so many empty things
Again today, I long for that spot and
my footsteps won’t move and I call out to you
The talks we had as we looked at each other
The stories that only we knew
I guess I can’t erase them, I can’t throw them away,
I can’t forget them
I look around these streets for the first time in a while
Whenever I pass this street, the good memories
They keep floating up in my head so I stop my footsteps
After a long time, I am here right now
Because I long for that time,
Though I tried to live without knowing,
I keep thinking about it
That’s how I am, it keeps coming into my eyes
The times we spent together, the memories -
they fall like stars
How about you?
The people look only happy
It seems like I’m the only one left in loneliness
I try to pretend that I’m not but I keep thinking of you
After a long time, I am here right now
Because I long for that time,
Though I tried to live without knowing,
I keep thinking about it
That’s how I am, it keeps coming into my eyes
The times we spent together, the memories -
they fall like stars
Tears fall
If I wait here, will I be able to see you?
Then will I be able to tell you
how I feel right now?
Because I miss you, because I am missing you
That’s how I am, I only know you
Living without you makes me filled
with regret about everything
Because you’re not here,
because there are so many empty things
Again today, I long for that spot and
my footsteps won’t move and I call out to you
Dan yang pasti sekarang g lagi nungguin ending dari k-drama satu ini, seruuuu huhuhu~ pengen tau apa yang akan bikin mereka balik ke masa lalu, dan siapa yang akan balik ke masa lalu, dan siapa yang akan terus berada di masa depan. Haeshhhh~


Sejak baek ji young bawain soundtracknya secret garden, gua jadi ngefans berat ama dia..hahaha. Apalagi kalo ngeliat performancenya di youtube, bikin merinding..hahaha.
ReplyDeleteSerial ini bagus ya? uda mo tamat blm? hehehe...
dari yang sebelumnya IRIS dan beberapa MV, g udah demen sih! yah lagu2 mellow, cuma enak aja di kuping hahah...
Deletemenurut g sih seri ini bagus, baru 10 Eps sih :). Seminggu 2 Eps, dan rencananya 24 Eps, sejauh ini sih masih lom boring, ada lucu, gemes, sedih, gitu lah ^^
waaah,..enak pit...*jadi demen*...
ReplyDeletetapi nonton drama nya nanti aja kl udah selesai airing deh,...hahahaha....
wakakaka... dramanya juga ok , menurut g ^^
Delete